Monday, July 30, 2012

Paint Box Blocks Progress

My paintbox blocks are now a finished quilt top.  Yea!
Even more exciting is that this represents the last of my 2011 projectsSuper Yea!!


 I know my list is technically not finished, but it's definitely a relief to have all my projects in flimsy form and ready for quilting. 

And with that, I have cut myself loose to start on new projects.
  (...doing the happy dance!!)

In other news, we are rapidly approaching our 700th post!!  Can't believe it.  So, be on the look out for a giveaway... Soon!

4 comments:

  1. I like it! And yeah for starting new projects. I can't seem to find any time (along) in my sewing room lately.... September hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this scrappy quilt.
    Maybe I'll try something like this--in a smaller version--to get rid of some more of my scraps. Maybe I'll even let me kids design each of the blocks so I don't have to think about it. Just sew and sew and sew...I can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for sharing! That may be a great bee block for MY month :o) Your quilt top looks great, thanks for the inspiration :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for using up scraps!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...