Scrappy HSTs from my stash.
Backing from 2 scrap pieces: chambray striped ticking and a navy print.
Close-up of the quilting.
Debating on selling this one. Square quilts aren't my favorite, probably because we are all tall around here and we need them long to actually use them. So....this one may go.
- Started with 6 inch squares that were then cut on diagonal. The squares then finished at 5 inches each.
- Previous post here including quilt pattern design info.
- Yellow print for binding found in my stash
- Backing also from my stash.
- Finished size: approx. 63 inches square.