Friday, July 20, 2012

Block Show and Tell

I guess I'm a bit behind is showing my blocks for my Bee Vintage group..
So here goes:

Garden Fence blocks for MamaSpark.  
Weird camera angle = wonky looking blocks, but I promise they are straight in real life.

A "stacked" block for ohjennymae.
I was going for a tetris sort of look...
Those little fussy cut flowers make me happy.

Pinwheels for craftytammie.
This is one of my all-time favorite pinwheel blocks
You can see the beginnings of her top coming together here.

And a big Shoo Fly for Nikki
This one finishes at 15"
 

3 comments:

  1. OH garden fence blocks. I recently finished a king size flimsy in turquoise and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the garden fence is to die for! I must give that one a try. Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pinwheels.
    Her quilt she has started already is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...