Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another Amish Buggy Blocks Update

Just a quick update for those playing along:
The deadline for mailing blocks is fast approaching. (Please mail by MONDAY July 16th) Blocks have been arriving in my mailbox and they are beautiful!  I am pretty excited to start swapping.  Again, the flickr group is providing lots of eye candy in the form of finished blocks if you need some motivation.

Here are the blocks that Renae and I have made so far:

Blocks by Renae
Blocks by Emily
Also, I am trying to get my mailing address to a few participants (over yonder and krum family)
but can't seem to find your emails on your blogs or profile. If you email me I will give it to you right away so you can send your blocks.  Thanks!  emilylovesbaskets@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...