Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WIP Wednesday

It's still Wednesday, right?!
I feel like I've been super busy working on stuff...but don't have tons to show.

WIP list:
String Quilt:  I finished my remaining blocks, for a total of 80I'm SO glad they are done.  They are fantasic!  I'd show you a picture but you've already seen them here and here.  :)  Now I just need to find some time to put them together.  

As far as the other 3 quilts on my WIP list go, I might just pay to have them quilted.  They are lingering in a pile of completed tops that is taunting me. 


Finishes:
Busy Town Quilt
Fair and Square for MHC


Starts:

For Baby Bryce:  This is a little quilt that is going to my niece's new little guy.  She sent me a piece of fabric for the back, I just had to find something to match it.  The pattern is from here.  I'm hoping to finish it and get it sent off this week.  Fingers crossed.

New projects:  We all spent last week in sunny/warm Arizona.  I came back with 2 new projects from the trip.  They are going to be cool, but I'm beginning to think I need to say 'no' to some other commitments (or at least ask for help).   I feel like 2011 is already booked solid!  And I don't like it...


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
This Week
Finishes: 2
Starts: 1
Current WIP's: 4





By the way, the winner of my scraps is allsewnup.  I've sent you an email.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing those string blocks! EIGHTY of them, wow! And the baby quilt is beautiful.

    Thanks for linking up, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is lovely eye candy.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on all your progress! Loving the fabrics and layout of your baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...