1. My Pinwheel Sampler is off to the quilter as we speak, getting the royal treatment from someone other than me. Should be awesome when it's done in a few weeks.
2. This week the only sewing I did involved finishing the remaining blocks for my String Quilt. (42 Blocks Done) Now I am trying to decide if I want to make it bigger. I think I do... So, it won't get finished until 2011.
3. The Sheets and Shirts HST Top is finished, but will most likely NOT get quilted until after the first of the year--too many other things that HAVE to get done before it.
4. The Star Wars Quilt for my 11yr old isn't even started, unless you count cutting out as started. It is supposed to be a gift for Christmas. I still have hope that I can get it done. We'll see...
5. My 6yr olds Busy Town Quilt Top is done. The quilting shouldn't take me very long. It's tops on my list along with the Star Wars one. Maybe this week I can make some progress on both.
New projects this week: 0 (That's got to be a first!)