Well, we survived the storm of last week. We finally got power on Tuesday evening. I had left that morning with my 2 oldest to head out to Church girls' camp. Then we survived that, with various problems and teen girl drama. I don't have a lot to post because of all that and we're heading on vacation tomorrow too. I was hoping to have a couple posts ready for while we are gone, but not sure that will actually happen. If not, then...I'll just post when I get back.
Here is one little thing I did get done before all the craziness happen.
In the midst of sewing all of the swimsuits I better organized my stash of swimsuit patterns. They were in this plastic file folder drawer. It has a locking lid and a handle so I can haul it around easy. I am still using it, but I changed out the hanging files and used pocket file folders instead. It contains all the pattern pieces better.
Then I busted out my label maker. Love that thing!
Now the patterns are categorized (by style mostly) and labeled and I can find which one I want so much easier.