Thursday, September 6, 2012

Quilt Club Ladies

An updated picture of me and my quilt club ladies. 


I can't say enough about these women! 

While it's obvious that I am a bit out of place in a group like this, I have never felt anything but complete acceptance from these lovely ladies.  They are kind, loving, and very supportive of me and "my kind" of quilting. I know for sure that my stuff isn't their taste, but they never make me feel anything less than one of them

We recognize and celebrate each others differences. We encourage and support in times of need.   They teach me and I teach them.  (One of these ladies even made 100(!) string blocks after I showed my quilt one month!)  Together we learn and improve our craft.  We laugh and eat and talk.  And each month I come away rejuvenated and happy that I was there.  
Now that's the sign of a great club!!

:)
Emily

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...