Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Easter Dress






Vogue Pattern 8278

OK. I couldn't be happier with the way this dress turned out. It's not my typical style..a slightly bohemian look (specifically the sleeves) which I usually despise.

I pretty much made it in an evening and cost me under $20. Hello! That is my kind of sewing. I also think there's something slightly old lady about it, but I love it, love it, love it. It looks totally different on, but I'll post those another time when someone is around to photograph it.

5 comments:

  1. I want to see it on you so I can get the full picture! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, great color. This reminds me of something from back in THE day. But hey, those days are back you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so lovely! I love that shade of blue. I wish I could do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress. Love those shoes. Love that wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous dress! Your photos are so beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...