Monday, March 24, 2008

My Afternoon Project

I have had these wood squares laying around for the longest time.  I've always wanted to do something with them and Saturday was the day it all came together. 
 I had 7 squares about 6x4.  I cut out letters (5 inches) using my Circut machine.
I then sanded around the edges of my letters to give it a de-stressed look.  
Using decoupage, I glued my letters to the boards.  Previous to gluing, I drilled holes at the top so I could hang them on the wall.  
Overall very easy craft for me!!




.  

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Did you hang them on Mr. L's wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! It fits him nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...