Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Last Blocks

As the year comes to and end, so too, does my quilt club's anniversary project.  
Here are the last of the blocks I made for the ladies.  

 A dresden for Nancy, flying geese for Connie, and red and black for JoLene.
 

   
And here's Kae's finished red, white, and blue quilt. Isn't it fun? 
So far she is the only one who has even put her blocks together, let alone finished her quilt.  The rest of us are either waiting for remaining blocks or slacking. :)  I am in the waiting group...

Overall I think everyone is pretty happy with this project and the blocks they received.  I imagine that next year there will be completed tops popping up at our monthly meetings.  At least that's my hope. I'm excited to see how they all come together.

As for 2013, we are brainstorming ideas for a new group project.  Any suggestions?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...