Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Family Puzzle

"Family Puzzle" by simple girl, simple life
Just wanted to pop in and say hello! We are hunkered down in our house enjoying the after Christmas lull and lots of fresh snow, while I sent the hubs out in the day-after-craziness in search of a "bargain" mini tree for next year.   He is a keeper for sure!!

I also wanted to share this fun little gift we received from Leslie this year. A "family puzzle" in the truest sense. We definitely had fun putting it together. :)

Hope all is well with you and your families!
Emily

3 comments:

  1. Good job Les! That is a great gift. I'll have to keep that in mind for down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. (maybe more than you.....but I don't care) LOL.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...