This is going to daughter #1 for Christmas since she loves blue AND she needs a larger quilt for her 6' body than one that she is currently using. (I'm hoping once she receives this one she'll be more willing to donate the other one--it's not my best work and really too small for her to use). It should look nice on her bed against her yellow wall too.
- Cut 3 inch scrap squares in variety of blues.
- Also used scrappy white squares cut 3 inches.
- 25 squares across by 35 squares down.
- Thrifted yellow and blue striped sheet for the back
- Binding is a thrifted blue and white plaid sheet
- Finished dimensions: basically 64 inches by 90 inches