Friday, April 13, 2012

Doll Quilt Received!!

I finally received my doll quilt from the swap.  And I couldn't be happier! 
This intricate little log cabin quilt arrived on my doorstep just as I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten. Okay, not really, but I was definitely feeling impatient and anxious while I waited!  :)

Funny thing is, I had Debbie and she had me!  That was a surprise.  I had no idea we'd be swapping to each other.

(For whatever reason, I couldn't get the color right in any of the pictures I took.  This one is close, but still not exact.) 
Look at the awesomeness!  She quilted the back separately from the front. 

And as Leslie said, "Ooooh, French knots!!" 
 Oh, I noticed. 

I wish you all could actually see it in person, though.  I mean look at this... 
The piecing is teeny-tiny!  Each log cabin piece measures 1/4" wide.  
Ridiculous!  


I am definitely doing this swap again!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...