Already have a cute brown tee to wear with it.
Could also use this cream t-shirt if I wanted.
I wore it on Sunday to Church with a black sweater because we still have snow and it was cold.
- Simplicity 4236--this is also a good basic skirt pattern for a straight skirt--not quite pencil, but very close.
- View C is not quite full circle skirt. This pattern does have a full circle version to make.
- 2 yds. of 60" cotton fabric (I bought the last of this piece or I would've bought a little more)
- Added 2 inches to the overall length, only because that is as much as the fabric would allow. I would have preferred about 4 inches added to the length.
- Used 1 pkg. of 1/4" double fold bias tape to finish off the hem. I couldn't afford to lose any length at all when hemming..
- Finished length--25 inches.