Monday, October 10, 2011

Swaps

Somehow I got caught up in some swapping madness and am doing three swaps right now!  All three are totally different, but I thought it would be a fun way to trade, swap and use up stuff that has been hanging around my stash for too long.  It's also a great way to freshen up my stash without breaking the bank.
 
So, how 'bout you?  Wanna swap?  
Here's the details:

(photo from Sew in Peace)
Hurry! The deadline for mailing is Saturday Oct. 15th!


Guidelines and Sign Up Instructions Here
You've gotta be quick for this one too! Deadline is also Oct. 15th!


We are making wonky cross blocks in any combination of red, aqua, and white.
 
Guidelines Here
Mailing deadline is Oct. 29th.

2 comments:

  1. I was in that swap and I think I got some of your fq's in my stash now! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog so i know super late but if you ever do another swap is love to participate! dedra.cheney at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...