Thursday, April 1, 2010

More Quilt Along Blocks

More blocks...

Jelly Roll Sampler: Trying my best to stay excited about this one, but my confidence is beginning to wane. Maybe using my scraps wasn't such a good idea. I'm only 3 blocks in (out of 12) so I'll keep going, for now...

Block 2

Block 3

But, I'm crossing my fingers that they don't turn out like my s{CRAP}-tastic blocks.


On the other hand, my Pinwheel Sampler blocks are looking so cool. My fabrics are coming together nicely.





I've already decided that for the next quilt along I sign up for, I'm using these fabrics. I've had them for over a year and they're begging to be cut up.


If anyone wants to help out, I'll be making up some of these blocks and sending them on to Stephanie. I think you should too. Why? Because helping others makes you feel good! :) Directions here.

5 comments:

  1. I love your blocks! They are all great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look beautiful...great job. I love the soft colors in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blocks are looking so pretty. Great choice on fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pinwheels are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep going with your blocks. I think they are fun. They have a very different look than the other scrap quilt you didn't like. IMHO, I think the gray and brown-grays are unifying your blocks. Not that every block has to include those colors, but if you stick to colors that you like with your grays and brown-grays, I think it will turn out well. I have a post in my head about the middle of a quilt that I post in a few weeks when we get to that point. Sounds like you have gotten there early. Look at that cute little chick in the pink square! He wants some friends :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...