So, so, so happy with how this dress turned out.
Red just might be her new favorite color.
She had a great time at Mormon Prom on Saturday night.
Went with a fun bunch of her friends.
It makes me so happy that my kids have good friends.
Thanks Amber, who was once again this year their hair and make-up artist.
- Bumi Satin in Tango Red from Jo-Ann's on sale for $2.99/yd.
- Black Satin same as above.
- Invisible side zipper
- Butterick 5850, view A
- Added lined, short sleeves to pattern.
- Did not attach bow at waist side seams per pattern instructions but made it separate.
- Also did not line the bodice as indicated per instructions (that was more for the sleeveless version).
Last year's dress here.