Wednesday, May 29, 2013

PBJ Wedding Weekend in NE.

Last weekend out niece Bethany, Shauna's oldest daughter, got married in Nebraska at the Winter Quarters Temple.  After our ER/hospital experiences the week and couple days before I was all for staying home.  My family was still game on driving down and they convinced me to do it.   They were good about packing their own bags, etc. so that I wouldn't have to do "everything" to get ready.

It turned out to be a nice weekend.
Bethany's other grandpa came from Arizona and officiated the ceremony on Saturday.
I didn't take many pics, but here are Palmer and Bethany coming out of the temple.  (Last name starts with J, hence PBJ....get it?)





Her dress was really lovely.



And one last pic, Shauna in the middle, with her youngest and my son talking ER stuff I'm sure.  Check out his orange cast just barely showing in the shot.  Matches his tie really well.

I have to say that the reception was very pretty with paper lanterns and white lights everywhere.  I couldn't take decent pictures with my camera and the low lighting.  And final note...the red velvet cupcakes were divine.  I ate two.  Oh well....they were worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...