Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Change

change: [cheynj] a transformation or modification; alteration

It has come time for some change here on the blog.  
After much consideration we have decided to split up or creative lives in order to more fully allow each of us to grow and evolve in the directions we want to go.  While all of our past projects will remain archived on this blog, Renae will be the sole contributor of new content here. Emily will now be posting over at her new blog simplegirlsimplelife.com. Leslie will continue to jump in every now and again on both blogs.  

We feel blessed to have had the opportunity to create and craft together for the past four years!  Thanks to all of you for following us along this path.  We hope you continue to support each of us as we embark on our new adventures.

Sincerely,
Renae
Emily
Leslie
(The Creative Chicks)
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's too bad. I kind of liked you all together. :-) But I can see why you want to split too. I've though of it a bit but haven't really thought it through... I'll be following all of you still... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Creative Chicks might morph into me and my daughters. We'll see...but my sewing life is changing and adjusting and I have some projects upcoming that I'll post as they get finished.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...