Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Random Thoughts and Swaps

Lots of random thoughts going on in my head today...

First off, I'm loving this Amish version of the granny squares quilt.  I love when people think outside the box.  And this tiny one.  I think if I ever make this design it will just be a doll quilt version.

Anna Maria Horner's spectrum quilt recently caught my eye as well.
This is my favorite one so far.  Again, thinking outside the box.
 
 In swap news, all the Amish Blocks have been mailed off!!  I'm excited to see my blocks become a quilt.  Still deciding between a truly Amish one or a modern version.  What do you think?

I'm participating in another round of the bow tie block swap
 Just a word about this swap:  Swaps come in all different shapes and sizes.  Some require certain quality/designer fabrics, etc.  This one does not.  So if you are looking for a swap with a bit looser regulations, this is a good one.  You still have time to join.  Blocks must be mailed by Aug. 31st.

my blocks  for round 1
my blocks for round 2

1 comment:

  1. I'm debating on whether or not to put my Amish blocks on point...and sashing or no sashing. I need to mull it around some more.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...