My sewing room doesn't make me particularly happy right now as it is so crowded with costumes, etc. That should be alleviated here soon. Dress rehearsal for the musical is on the 15th and the show starts on the 21st. The end is in sight!! I will post about some of that once we get to that point so you can see some of those costumes that I've been working on.
Anyway, while searching for who knows what this week, I found this little remnant piece of fleece. I am pretty sure I bought it, but can't remember what I was planning on doing with it. But, I decided to whip up a little pillow to throw on my couch to dress it up a bit for the upcoming holidays.
I attached a small piece of velcro to each overlapped edge (on the back) to help it remain closed. If I had had a little more fabric I could have overlapped it more and then not needed any velcro (or snap or button or whatever you may want to use).
Well, one project down...and who knows how many more to go. But anyway, it feels good to at least get this little project taken care of. I'm sure it'll be the cause of much fighting and bickering over who gets to use it while watching T.V. 'Tis the season!