I finally got around to making some things for L.
This is NEW LOOK 6576
Here is my first one.
I followed the pattern instructions. And decided I could make it better by doing french seams and lining the dress instead of facing. So I did that on my other ones. They look so much better and were just as easy. But you kind of have to make one first to know what you can change.
This one is too big and will not fit until the spring/summer even though I made the size that fits her weight. Measure, measure, measure because the newborn chart is never accurate for L. I don't know if she is small or what. Anyhoo.....
so then I made this one to fit her now
You should see it with red tights. oh my!!
And this one for the spring/summer also.
( this shows the lining)