Monday, June 4, 2012

The End of the School Year

3 days left of school and I was able to get all 4 teachers' gifts completed.  One of my kids has 2 teachers who job share.  This is the second time we've had that situation and the kids seem to enjoy it.

Anyway, I made tote bags for all of them.  I feel like I haven't made bags in a long while.  And even longer since I've busted out my embroidery machine.


Glad they are all done, and glad that school is almost out.  Looking forward to sleeping in on Thursday morning....and Friday.  And then maybe the week after that we'll try to get ourselves on some sort of Summer schedule.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. What does "pop" mean on the one bag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Sra. Peuschold's initials: P.O.P. Fun, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet they were glad to get something else besides scented lotion from Bath and Body Works. Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the recipient of one of those bags, and I love it! So does my daughter, but since her name doesn't start with a "G" I told her to keep her hands off :-) Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...