Monday, May 2, 2011

Rainbow Winner(s)

I decided to give TWO rainbow stacks away...


So, the first one goes to comment #4 which is Brittney
and the second goes to comment #13 Chrystal.  
You both should have your emails...

rainbow of solids
colorful crayon wrappers
Thank you to all who entered.  I had a pretty good weekend.  My mood has definitely lightened a bit.  I was able to clean up my sewing room (you can see the floor!), finish a graduation quilt for our niece, watch the royal wedding, and get a much needed nap!  Today the sun is shining and it's supposed to be in the upper 60's.  May just might be happy after all!

In other good news, I finally took my string quilt to my quilter.  You have no idea how happy it will make me to have it DONE!!  Pictures will be coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I am so excited! Thank you so much:) I can't wait to get creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opened my mailbox today and there was my package! I can't believe how quickly you mailed that out:) Thank you again, this made my week!! I took a picture and shared a link to your blog on my blog's Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/ChrystalsCorner

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...