Monday, May 18, 2009

Peasant Top and Capris

Used my stand-by peasant top pattern and made this cute litte shirt for B. (She was unhappy for this pic because I think I wouldn't give her something to eat that she wanted). Didn't quite have enough of the blue floral so I made the sleeves out of some more of the eyelet that I had in my stash. I think it was from a dust ruffle that I bought secondhand at the thrift store just for the eyelet. The eyelet was about 12 inches wide and I figured I could use it for skirts, etc.

Bias tape casing for the sleeve elastic.

I also added a little hint of the eyelet at the bottom of both the top and the capris. Not sure if I love it or not on the capri hem, but she likes it so I'll leave it there.

1 comment:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...