Monday, April 6, 2015

New house craziness....

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions....I've had plenty over the last 2 months trying to put some things down on this blog.

Really, my brain and my life couldn't handle anything else other than the move.


After spending the first week post closing "camping" at some friends so that our kids could finish the last week of the quarter, we are now in the new house.
It has been slightly over one full week.
We are so happy to be all together again.

My house is a mess...to be expected.
But, I love it.
My goal has been to go thru three boxes a day to get organized.
So far that is working for me.
But our college daughter is coming home this weekend for a week break from school and I'd like to have a little more done than I currently have.  We'll see.

The kids started their new schools this morning after having Spring Break this past week.
I was more emotional about that than I have E.V.E.R been in the last 13 years of sending kids to school every year.  I've always been that mom who consoled all the crying moms hanging outside the classroom, and then took off to go take myself out for a celebration moment. I'm chalking up this partial emotional meltdown to the craziness of our life over the last weeks.


I will try and get some house pics posted here over the next couple of days.  I've got painting projects lined up and am sorting thru fabric boxes.  There may be an Etsy sale in my future, because I feel borderline hoarder-ish as I look at all my stuff.  Until then, here is a pic I took last night as hubby and I were walking around the neighborhood.  A little full moon walk along the trails by the ponds.  Enjoy your week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...