Started these blocks last Fall or so and during last week with mounting stress I finished them up.
It won't get a back anytime soon however, because I know I have some fabric that will work, but it is packed and somewhere way back in the storage pod. After the move....Lynn may end up with a pile from me to quilt.
- Inspiration from Block Party: The Modern Quilting Bee, Wonky Roman Stripe, pg. 50-56.
- Cut 14 1/2 inch blocks instead of 15 1/2 (because I screwed up one block--bummer)
- Did a 4 by 5 block configuration instead of 6 by 6 per the book instructions.
- Will probably add a border because I'd like it a little bigger, but I ran out of a couple of the scrapsand so couldn't make enough blocks.
- Background pieces are 3 different shades of blue/grey solids.