Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tropical Breeze Freezer Jam

Every year I like to try some new canning recipe to #1 see if my family will like and then #2 to expand the variety of items in my food storage. I received this recipe recently from the Ball® e-newsletter and thought it sounded delicious: pineapple, banana, mandarin orange, & a touch of coconut.


Quick Tip from Ball®: Add one or two tablespoons to smoothies and milkshakes or stir into warm Maple syrup for a special topping over pancakes and waffles. (***I tried this with syrup on Popeye Pancakes the other morning and it was Scrumptious!!! )

Recipe for Tropical Breeze Freezer Jam. Makes 5 half-pints.

Sign up HERE to receive the Ball® monthly e-newsletter.

I also want to try Pineapple Chili Salsa this year.

4 comments:

  1. this sounds so interesting in a good way. i bet my family would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about pineapple salsa... You know me, I'm not that adventurous :) What would you eat it with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me! I think I'd be the only one in my family to eat it though. One kid doesn't like coconut, another doesn't like bananas. I just added Strawberry Basil jam to my repertoire. Variety is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...