Monday, February 10, 2014

WHAT, swimsuits already?!

It isn't even Valentine's Day yet, but there are swimsuits in the stores ready for you to buy.  Not sure how well that will go over here in MN with our 40+ sub zero days so far this winter.  And 16 of them in row. Yikes! That isn't to say I couldn't think about warmer, sunnier weather, but it certainly isn't a reality for us here.

In the attempt to consolidate and eliminate stuff from my sewing room for an eventual move this summer, check out my Etsy shop for some swimsuit fabric and other items and FREE shipping through March 15.  It just needs to go--and I'm ready.  Items may be added in down the road too as I de-junk that horrible mess of a room that I call my space.

Blue Hawaii Floral Swimsuit FabricTurquoise & White Floral Swimsuit FabricWhite with Yellow and Pink Floral Swimsuit Fabric
Black and White Baby QuiltTote with Decorative Zippers--Pastel VersionChrysanthemum Hotpads--Pink Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...