Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blushing

I've been working on some monochromatic blocks.
Trying to use up all my pink squares while making more blocks for my scrap-tastic quilt.


Evidently I've got too much pink in my stash.  Who knew?! 
Not sure how it will end up... but I've got some ideas brewing for these blocks... 
Aren't they lovely together?


I really love how well all the pinks work collectively.  
Not all the fabrics are expensive designer prints, yet they flow rather nicely.   

This concept of using anything and everything, putting seemingly random pieces together to make something beautiful really appeals to me (...if you haven't already noticed). 
I especially love when I can raid my scrap bin to do it!


UPDATED: Finished quilt can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...