Monday, February 21, 2011

Fat Quarter Find

Last week I hit one of my local thrift stores on their 25% off day to do some browsing for who knows what exactly, but I did find this:
(2) - 11 fat quarter bundles of Venetian Holiday by Hoffman--which are no longer available and probably outdated, but I don't care about that.  I just love all the blues mixed with some green, cream, and a little brown.  I don't have many blue scraps at my house.  Too many girls running around I suppose, even though 2 of the 3 girls have proclaimed "blue" as their favorite color.


It was also originally priced at $31 per bundle--the tag was still on them.  However, I paid only $5.92 for the 2 bundles together, making each fat quarter $.27 each.  Gotta love that!

Anyway, I don't know what I am going to do with them yet, but I'll figure something out.   I was kind of thinking along the lines of some sort of string/scrap/coin quilt--yeah, I know they are fat quarters, but I need to try something different for me. 

Suggestions or ideas...?!

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...