After making this quilt for our favorite babysitter and realizing how easily I could adapt it to my girl's yet-to-be-decorated bedroom I set out on a room redo. There is still lots to be done (including bed quilts) but it's coming together in small bits.
The first little project... a mini flag bunting to dress up their headboards.
I love their headboards, but I really love how awesome they look with these buntings!
Pure little girl goodness!
As you can imagine it was a simple project. I used one pkg of double fold bias tape for the two buntings. The flags are 5 1/2 inches across the top and 6 inches from the top to the point. Fabrics are various vintage/reclaimed sheets from my stash.
Total cost: About $4
This post is part of an ongoing series of posts about my adventures in room redecorating. Follow along with me as I attempt to transform my girls' room into a vintage inspired beauty.